Financing in 19139 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fran and Mark…, Real Estate Pro in Yardley, PA
Fran and Mark Redding answered:
A rental property has been left to me in need of repair. Would I do better to sell now or apply for financing to get the work done?
Talk to your accountant or financial consultant as to how best this asset can be used for your benefit.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox Roach
1010 Stony Hill Road
Yardley PA ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 9, 2012 Financing in 19139
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19139 > Financing in 19139
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer