Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 19128 : Real Estate Advice

  • All75
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying41
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 1
Tue Oct 13, 2009
Joy DeLucia answered:
Speak with a mason. Perhaps the home can be jacked up a new foundation put in and the house reset. This is done all the time. You will want to use a contractor that has plenty of experience with this kind of work.
Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice