Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in 19124 : Real Estate Advice

  • All59
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying29
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Sep 3, 2009
Kem Bailey Smith answered:
Yes it is leanable. As an investor that has section 8 tenants, this is my advice to you. Leave the water in your name and let the bill come to you. You can then give a copy to the tenets to pay- or you can give them a copy and ask them to include it in the rent. You have to know what is going on with this bill at all times because you do not want to invite a lean situation

Kem Bailey Smith
Keller Williams Main Line Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 11, 2009
Amie Holt answered:
This is a lot for sale you may buy and build. There is no house on the property. It is .08 acres. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 25, 2008
Scott A. Nelson answered:
I would take a look at the current lease with an experienced real estate attorney to review your legal & local options. You'll also need to pay careful attention to local regulations if any in regards to having tennants pay their share of the water bill. Depending on the property you'll need to review the laws & regulations. These can include low flow water appliances (shower heads, toilets, faucets etc.) , having a plumber certiify that the appliances are working properly and file the documents with the local town/city. Typically there is some additonal rules regarding landlord servicing, fixing and billing restrictions that need to be considered before going down this route. It can be tough for multi-family properties that don't have separate meters for each unit, another issue to consider.

Hope this helps,
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice