Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 19123 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Bruce Lang answered:
Go to licenses and inspections at city hall and they will walk you through the process. I can also refer zoning attorneys to you. Key issues have to do with size of rear yard etc. Zoning will tell you all the steps. You can also visit and read up on getting the zoning changed. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 13, 2009
Mack McCoy answered:
If you're leaving the existing areas intact . . .

1) Current Value of property - land = current value of structure.
2) Current value of structure / square feet = value per sf.
3) Cost of adding 3rd story per sf.

Compare (2) to (3).
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice