Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in 19020 : Real Estate Advice

  • All35
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
Ginnie , often month to month rentals take place after the innitial lease term ends. (by mutual agreement between landlord and tenant) Most landlords want full year leases due to the costs involved in placing tenants. They normally pay fees to both listing agent and agent representing tenant. They usually must get a certificate of occupancy which again comes with fee. They may have to paint or make minor repairs such as repairing of screens for windows,cleaning carpets...How is your credit? Many people are reluctant to lease because of how difficult it is to get short term tenants out. Speak with your attorney before moving out as you may create new problems. If you are intent on moving, I suggest you decide where you want to live and start by making enquiries of friends or relatives in the event they know of anyone looking or thinking about looking for tenants or house mates. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice