Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

18954 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jan 24, 2012
Linda Nunn answered:
As it is suggested below, I would send all correspondence to the Buyer's Broker and again request the notice of termination.
Real Estate Agents cannot give legal advice, for legal advice contact a real estate attorney. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice