Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 18360 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Nov 25, 2014
Jennifer Ace answered:
Your Real Estate Agent should provide you with a "Buyer CMA" this will show you Active, Pending & Closed within the past 6 months. It is similar to what sellers use as a guide for pricing a home upon Listing with an agent. Hope this helps! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Warm regards,

Jennifer Ace
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice