Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

17401 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Sharon Harris answered:
Do not forget to look for HUD homes. I know of 2 homes in Hanover that would be perfect for flipping. They need work!!! But priced to sell. I can send you the listings if you like.
One is a bi level home listed 105,000 needs lots of work. repaired value>>about 189,000.
However no way would I pay the full $105,000 for the home. Maybe 75,000

The other that comes to mind needs someone to hook it up to public sewage and do some painting and cleaning . Listed cheap.
There are PLENTY of these around York county. Let me know if you want me to send a list of them right to you.So you can review.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Sharon Harris answered:
It may be best to ask your lender. It really depends on your loans program and what the terms are. Without knowing what type of loan you are using it is too hard to answer your question. Let us know. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Carolyn Boyle answered:
Paige-That is the usual way to handle the good faith payment. If you would want to be sure to have a 'paper trail' , have the seller show the money deposited and ask them to give a copy of the statement to the title company or attorney that is handling your settlement. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice