Going Green in 14209 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Sorrenti…,  in Buffalo, NY
Joe Sorrentino answered:
How do I look up previous utility bills for properties I'm interested in buying?
You can call National Grid and National Fuel and they will tell you over the phone.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 6, 2009 Going Green in 14209
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Erie County > Buffalo > 14209 > Going Green in 14209
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer