Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

14092 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Jolie Muss answered:
Could you now be responsible for the water charges as part of your rental agreement? As to the other issues I would suggest you ask your broker or real estate attorney or as others have said the seller but when I hear sump pump I think of water flooding into the basement and as to the sink I have no idea but maybe the seller is documenting that either you are aware of a dampness condition or the condition of these objects or that they are actually in the home. Has there been any disclosures (or inspections on your part) about flooding or mold? ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice