Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 12589 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Dec 8, 2009
William Polack answered:
I'm in GA, so excuse me for not knowing if you are an attorney or title company state. Either way, contact the title/closing attorney. They are the ones who helped establish the escrow for you home. If they can't help (which is common - no offense), you will need to find someone who handles the escrow department at bank of america...hold on while I find you something...ok. Call (866) 921-4764. this is the bank of america 203K loan support group. I called it myself and asked the nice lady if they were operational (they had some issues back in Sept). Below is the link to another Trulia question of the same (so, I'm no genius) with 105 responses. It has some good info in it to know what to expect and do before making the call. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice