Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

12538 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Fri Jan 27, 2017
Tammy.schappert asked:
Tue Apr 19, 2016
Lauren Boldrin asked:
We are interested in buying a REO property. The bank is selling the property "as is" and part of this "as is" is a cracked pipe that leads from the well pump to the house. The bank has an…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 18, 2015
Sally Grenier answered:
You can look up the property with your county assessor's office and see if there has been an NED filed. (Notice of Election & Demand). That's basically the first step in the foreclosure process. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice