Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 12061 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Apr 20, 2016
danburke99 asked:
Wed Jun 3, 2015
jmm732 asked:
I would like to revise, add new photos to my listing, but can't figure out how.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Carol Perdew answered:
Hello Catherine,

There are choices you may want to consider before entering into a short sale that will bring consequences to your credit. You may want to rent out your home and move in with friends or family to save money to make your move. Some people look for a way to bring in more money such as moving up to a higher paying job or taking on a 2nd job.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
DRE 985176
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice