12061 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nccblady, Home Buyer in Williamsburg, VA
Nccblady answered:
Why is my condo not selling. All of the other condo's in the complex are filled?
I have a beautiful ranch condo for 55 an older. Am with an agent an in the same price range as the others that have sold. One just like mine sold within a week. This one has been on the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 10, 2016 Home Buying in 12061
jmm732, Home Seller in East Greenbush, NY
jmm732 asked:
how do I revise my listing? I would like to revise, add new photos to my listing, but can't figure out how.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 3, 2015 Home Selling in 12061
Elizabeth Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Defreestville, NY
Elizabeth Paone asked:
A For sale by owner and a real estate agent want to show a home to a buyer and something was mentioned about "agent protection." What does this mean? This probably refers to the agent wanting to protect their right to a commission should a seller elect to sell to their client. In our home selling library, we have an article on types of…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012 Home Buying in 12061
Carol  Perdew, Real Estate Pro in Manteca, CA
Carol Perdew answered:
Real Estate Advice
Hello Catherine,

There are choices you may want to consider before entering into a short sale that will bring consequences to your credit. You may want to rent out your home and mov ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 17, 2012 Home Selling in 12061
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
Can a bank continue with and foreclose on a porperty which is in the middle of a sale?

It happens all the time.

Banks have two separate departments processing short sales and foreclosures. They proceed along two parallel but separate tracks. The one that reache ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 19, 2010 Foreclosure in 12061
Holli Boyd,  in 12110
Holli Boyd answered:
Interested in a specific bank foreclosure property - how do bank foreclosures work?
Hi I work in the area and would love to help you see the inside of the house - I can get a copy of the inspection report done by the bank HOWEVER I would always recommend having a thoro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 26, 2008 Foreclosure in 12061
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer