12033 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
How do I correct incorrect information you have for my home?
Is it a listing or public information? If it's listed and the listing info is wrong, then the listing agent needs to correct it. If it is public information then that needs to be update ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2015 Home Selling in 12033
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
How do I list my own home for sale by owner on Trulia?
Hi Richard....

Only agent-listed properties may be posted on Trulia.

You can, however, list on Zillow.com, ForSaleByOwner.com and Craigslist.com......just to mention a few "fsbo-f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 18, 2014 Home Selling in 12033
Kelsey Barro…, Renter in 12033
Kelsey Barrows asked:
Couple seeking a SMALL studio or 1 bedroom appartment for cheap $600 or less. is there any out there? Near 12033 or 12061 NY My husband and I are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom appartment for under $600 or $600 even. We don't have anything when it comes to appliances because we would have no place to put…
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012 Rentals in 12033
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group answered:
What is the procedure for purchasing a house in foreclosure?

You may ffind the site below helpful!
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 6, 2009 Foreclosure in 12033
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer