Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 11561 : Real Estate Advice

  • All45
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 4
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
For any necessary legal advice consult with an attorney; generally the landlord can have such a requirement; you are free to negotiate, or walk away...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Oct 18, 2013
rentland answered:
Property taxes for a bungalow type home on the West End are about $7,000, and are increasing about $500 - $1,000 per year under the recently elected Democrats. A more modern home or a two story place will pay closer to $10,000 per year. If you shop wisely you may find a place paying closer to $5,000, but most of them will have very high flood insurance rates.

In Long Beach, the tax bill is a combination of three taxes, County/State, School District, and City of Long Beach.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 17, 2013
rentland answered:
Check out my two rentals. I'm not a broker, and I charge no fees. They are both within your price range and are nice places steps from the beach in a great part of town.

Local 3's a plus. We're a Union Family! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue May 8, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can check check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging noney; word of mouth, etc.
2 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice