Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 11561 : Real Estate Advice

  • All44
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Allen Bauman, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Allen Bauman answered:
You should discuss this first with the president of the HOA to see if there actually is a problem. If there is and you can't resolve it on your own then you need to consult with a real estate attorney. Realtors are prohibited from giving legal advice. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice