Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 11433 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Hi Tanisha

Do get in touch with a Trust Lawyer who can help yup set up a LLC or a
S Corp.

Also there are fine resources at the local library.

But the best approach is a Trust Lawyer.

Good luck.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice