Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 11423 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Reema Sharma answered:
use a buyers agent to represent you, make sure they have previous experience in the area
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice