Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 11412 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Best recommendation is to meet with a mortgage professional and discuss the total picture based upon credit, income, assets, employment etc. Just working with hypotheticals, assuming you have good credit history and no minimum payments on credit cards, car loans, student loans etc, you will most likely be able to get a single family house which can appraise for $275,000 with property taxes of around $3000 per year. The price of $275,000 must be inclusive of sellers concession towards closing costs and pre paid items of approximately $15,000. A scenario like this will translate to a monthly mortgage payment of about $2000.

Due to the complexity of a transaction like this I urge you to contact me for a sit down meeting so we can make it happen.


Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Jeanette Wilson answered:
This is really based on different criteria's. Attached, Detached, number of bedrooms. The prices can rise to $500k and up or as low as $385k. Again depends on the number of bedrooms. For instance, i have an attached in St. Albans for $330k. If you want an agent to work for you in finding a house, please let me know.

Jeanette Wilson
Douglas Elliman
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Allen Bauman answered:
Hi Waydem

Terry is correct. You should be able to get it online at the website she mentioned. But I am a little curious! I see your selling your home. Do you have an attorney working with you? Your attorney should be able to get a copy for you or from the title company. Some additional information from you would be helpful so that we can give you a complete answer if there are any other problems let us know. We can help.

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve
Licensed R.E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice