Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

11363 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 4
Sun Dec 1, 2013
Alexandra Mattheopoulos answered:
Hi, an Architect would be your best line of action, he would know the rules and zoning, and also could draw the plans out for you. Then, if you do anything, should be within the guidelines and you would not have any headaches!. Need more help, please call me, thanks. 917 902 2873. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Delvis Estrada answered:
Hello Gene, Great question! Having a buyer’s agent puts a professional on your court. The selling agents always represent the owner, no matter what they say.

It's like going to court without a lawyer, yes its done, but it's not recommended, you need someone who knows the in and out of real estate to represent you and having a buyers agent is that person.

99.9 % of the time the buyer’s agents get paid from the sale proceeds so it should not raise your closing cost. MY team and I are are experts in real estate and specialize in co-op and condo sales, in and out of the city. Please give me a call if you have any other questions I practice at (917) 468-5720.
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 22, 2013
nyc82 answered:
I have been in situations where the selling agents did not want to share commissions with an outside agent and were nasty to my agent/ made it difficult to show. Especially in Queens, I feel a lot of agents prefer to bring in their own customers and be the buying and selling agent in one. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 21, 2008
Lawrence and Sheila Agranoff answered:
Yes Jim, we can give you this information. You can reach us at our email:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice