Quality of Life in 11233 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Everett Perry, Real Estate Pro in Fresh Meadows, NY
Everett Perry answered:
What do I do about people leaving trash on my curb on NON pick up days? I keep getting fined/violations (ECB)
If you contact 311 and lodge the complaint, they wil refer it to the sanitation police. They actually come out and will set up a sting.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 23, 2009 Quality of Life in 11233
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11233 > Quality of Life in 11233
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer