Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 11219 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 12
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Angelica P answered:

I have emailed you regarding this concern.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 28, 2016
Jveassociates asked:
Sat Aug 15, 2015
Trevolyn Haines answered:
Are you referring to short sales? Some agents price their short sale listings too low so it is good to be skeptical. Lien holders will usually only approve a short sale if the sales price is relatively close to a realistic market value. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
No link is visible, therefore consider asking the question again, or work with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 28, 2013
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
Answers are correct. 203 k Loan, maybe but a home equity line(HELOC) from your Bank would do the trick.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Lee Marie answered:
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Darrell Hess answered:
Great question. You need two main consultants. One will be a real estate agent and the other a loan officer. Either one should know a good counterpart to work with. Call some up and interview them or ask your questions and see who you like best. The rest will be made easy as you will have a consultant by your side guiding you and helping you. If you get the sense they are trying to sell you something you don't want or that they are not a good fit for you hire someone different. You can search for professionals here on under the professionals tab in the search menu options. ... more
1 vote 21 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Darrell Hess answered:
You can purchase a foreclosed home by simply buying it. If you want to know how to go about buying it get your license or hire an agent to represent you.
2 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Darrell Hess answered:
Search for agents in the area you want to purchase in on Call them up and see who you want to interview or have your questions answered. Simply enter the city or zip in the search box and click on the triangle pointing down next to the search bar and select professionals. ... more
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Chuck Wartman answered:
Get a good Realtor who will walk you through the process. They will help you with finding a great lender and inspector for your transaction. That's why we exist -to help! Good luck

Chuck Wartman
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 21, 2008
Dp2 answered:
If you've already purchased a REO, then you'll need to check the terms of your purchase agreement (and any addenda) and loan agreement (if applicable). The prior might include a seasoning clause, and the latter might contain a prepayment clause.

However, if you haven't already purchased a REO, then you'll need comb through (or hire someone else to do it) all of the terms of your purchase agreement and loan agreement, before you close on that property. This way you'll be able to eliminate the clause or reduce the duration thereof.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice