Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 11218 : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying18
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Sharon Burroughs answered:
Absolutely sell first but find an agent who can get you the highest and best price for it.

Warmest regards

Sharon Burroughs
Vice President, Associate Broker
Prudential Douglas Elliman
664 Fulton St
Brooklyn, NY 11217

347-381-4141 office
917-940-2118 cell
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Mitchell Feldman answered:
Dear Irig01:

As previously answered you do need to speak to your accountant, but the one thing I will tell you is that if you are taking the "standard deduction" you will not be able to claim that write off, you have to be itemizing!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 18, 2009
Bob asked:
On an annual letter from a Coop accountants the per share amounts of 1. real estate taxes, 2. mortgage interest, and 3. mortgage amortization - were included for income tax purposes.…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice