Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 11021 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Jan 13, 2014
bob36961 answered:
Call People's United Bank & ask for Bob Bishop. He does residential construction loans.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice