Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 11001 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Apr 20, 2016
Pappas154 asked:
Sat Mar 6, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
The bets place to find quailified buyers is through a good listing agent, especially if you ar eout of teh country, you will want some one who is expereinced in income properties to look after your assetts, assist you in finding a buyer and getting the best obtainable price when selling your property. The listing agent will make sur ethe buyers are prequailified, assist them in financing, take care of disclosures, put together the purchase and sales forms, assist you with inspections and assit in closing the sale. If you do not know any agents in the area, please email me and i can give you acouple of agents names from my referral list. good luck with your sale. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice