Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 10462 : Real Estate Advice

  • All34
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Fri Oct 30, 2015
Kathy Burgreen answered:
You need to get your name on NYC's Housing list. Also the projects on Williamsbridge Rd. & Bronxwood Ave. by Christopher Columbus HS. It's quiet there.
Landlords want tenants who can afford to pay full rent & your Section 8 voucher doesn't. Earn more income so you can get off Section 8. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hi Yesenia,

I would recommend contacting Erjon. He is a great realtor who works for the #1 real estate company in the Bronx.
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Search Advice