Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in 10033 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jan 5, 2010
Navahjo Stoller answered:
Your best bet is to deal with a broker and your management company to get your apartment rented. My suggestion is to be as nice as you could be and push towards getting your apartment reassigned. Legally the landlord CAN NOT charge double rent on a rent stabilized apartment.

good luck.

Navahjo Stoller
navi times real estate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice