Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 10032 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Therese L Korahais answered:
Hi Rubina, congratulations. I have referred many clients and customers to Ralph ALLSTATE INSURANCE 718-352-8080. Usually your coop management/ board requires a certain amount of insurance, but if they didn't ask for a paid receipt before closing-yours may not have the requirement. The management carries a blanket insurance for structure, common areas, etc. etc. You should have just for your apartment in case of damage caused by you to other units,(bathroom overflows and damages the lower unit, etc. etc). Ask Ralph-should be approx $200.00-$350.00 a year.depending on how old the building (piping, electrical) square footage, contents, etc,etc, Let me know how it works out for you. Terry K 718-614-3167 or email ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice