Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 10027 : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Nov 25, 2016
Kblauser21 answered:
Do you own the rooftop? If so, then you just need to hire an architect. If there's a HOA or other board then you will need their approval as well!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice