Property Q&A in 10026 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


ghamiltonjoh…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
ghamiltonjohnson asked:
how do i get an application for this building (272 Manhattan avenue)??? --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 2, 2014 Property Q&A in 10026
Max Moondoc, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Max Moondoc answered:
I want to add my children to my HDFC coop how much does it cost ?
It will be very specific to your building. Please give me a call to discuss in a bit more detail.
917 860 4749
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 3, 2012 Property Q&A in 10026
Martina Ryan, Real Estate Pro in Bayside, NY
Martina Ryan answered:
What are the steps and is it possible to convert a single family home in Harlem to a multifamily house?
You need to go to the Department of Buildings & submit the proper paperwork for the required permits:
If you follow city code ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 26, 2012 Property Q&A in 10026
Scott Miller, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Scott Miller answered:
Kickbacks for apartment contractors
Hi J. Whether this is usual, unusual or par-for-the-course, makes -0- difference. Soliciting kickbacks is totally illegal, corrupt, and unethical. There's NO gray area here. Her ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 25, 2010 Property Q&A in 10026
Fern Hamberg…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Fern Hamberger answered:
I' m from Italy, and I don't speak english very well,but I want to know more information about this propriety
I am from citi-habitats Relocation and I help many foreigners like you buy apartments in Manhattan.
I have the broker, the lawyer and a whole team that will be able to help.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 24, 2010 Property Q&A in 10026
Adina Greenb…,  in New York, NY
Adina Greenberg answered:
HDFC question regarding renting
It depends on your board. In most cases you may rent out after 2 years but don't forget, your fellow board members are your neighbors as well.
If there are circumstances like yours, t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 28, 2009 Property Q&A in 10026
Jolie Muss,  in Upper West Side, New...
Jolie Muss answered:
Hi, is it possible to sublet this property or is there a min time during which the owner has to leave in it?
It appears that subletting is posible with permission. If you would like me to arrange to show it to you please give me a call. (There is no charge to be represented by a buye ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 Property Q&A in 10026
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10026 > Property Q&A in 10026
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer