Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Crime & Safety in 10017 : Real Estate Advice

  • All51
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Sat Mar 14, 2015
dploves2sellhomes answered:
I would contact the Broker of the office to make he/she aware of the situation. I would also contact the Department of State to file a complaint.
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice