Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 10009 : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Thu Mar 19, 2009
Chris L. Christie answered:
The first thing to do is to check with your mortgage servicer. This is the company to whom you make your monthly payment. Generally they can provide you with a refinance. You may not be able to get any cash out but they will most likely be your least costly option.
At the same time, contact the loan officer that originated your purchase loan. He/she may be able to provide better service.
After that, look on the Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist Institute website. You are sure to find a nationally designated professional loan officer in your area.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice