Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 08901 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon Jul 7, 2014
shoedogldr asked:
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 24, 2014
teddanbren asked:
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 27, 2009
Rogov Team answered:
Hi Luqui80

This usually involves a creation of an LLC, an addition of the LLC to the deed and then a quit claim deed for your name. Contact an attorney and he should be able to guide you through the process. Sometimes there is difficulty with the mortgage company.

I suggest contacting Mr. George Pressler in New Brunswick. His office at 94 church st, suite 404 and his number is (732) 418- 1313. He is an excellent attorney.


Artyom and Natasha
The Rogov Team
(908) 849-5995
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice