Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 08701 : Real Estate Advice

  • All31
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Jul 1, 2016
Bnkvintage asked:
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Francesca Patrizio answered:

Are you living in the house, renting it out. My first instinct would be no you don't need a new CO, but as the previous poster stated, always good to check witth the town as they all have different rules.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 16, 2010
Rosemarie McGeehan answered:
Hi and thanking you for taking the time to post your question. Currently there are no homes available for rent in the Renaissance community. But there rental units available in nearby adult communities or in a single family residential area. Please email me back at or call me on my cell at 732-740-9519. I need to get information from you to see the best way to help you. Thank you. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 22, 2009
Bradley Millman answered:
Only if there's anything informationally wrong with their records of your house, for example: bathroom count, heat type, etc. Go to the assessors office and ask for a detailed copy of your property record card, (you may need to show a photo ID), and ask them to explain it to you. If there are errors, request an appointment to have your home reinspected. If it's just the value you disagree with, you don't need an inspection.
PS: be sure not toi mention your tax dollars in court, only your assessment. They will not hear a case that appeals based on tax dollars, and the judges hate listening to complaints about taxes.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice