Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in 08089 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Larry Sarlo answered:
You can subdivide any property with a variance. But Unsure of the code, but to make sure call the construction office. Pinelands require state approval and requirements. so a Pinelands review must also be done.

This may help some but to be sure contact construction official for Twp

But you need to know which municipality you are in... Chiselhurst / Winslow Twp /
Waterford Twp

Chiselhurst Zoning / Construction
David Melchiorre-NJ State Construction Official

Search foreclosures and short sale here:

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice