Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 08087 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Thu Nov 11, 2010
Ellen Dandrow answered:
Hi Jimmy. Congratulations! Purchasing a home in Little Egg Harbor that requires flood insurance, you surely do need an elevation certificate. It should be on the survey, which you or your attorney must have ordered. Check with the surveyor to see if they included it, if not call them back and say you need it. They have all this information at hand, and that informarion determines the price of your flood insurance.

You can call the prior homeowners Flood Insurance Co, thats not a problem, but check out a few other local companies as well to do a comparison. Good luck!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice