Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

08036 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Connie French, Real Estate Pro in Medford, NJ
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Connie French answered:
You should contact the Township Offices and speak with the planning/zoning board. You may be able to apply for a variance for an in home business.
Good Luck!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice