Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 07936 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 12
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Matie answered: - you can search agent here by entering zip
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 10, 2010
The Hagley Group answered:
Thu Apr 22, 2010
Christopher Lefebvre answered:
Thu Apr 22, 2010
Marsha Mayer answered:
I specialize in 'deal' properties of all kinds in Palm Beach, Florida and West Palm Beach, FL.
I am the 'matchmaker' in this area putting interested buyers together with foreclosed owned, corporate owned, short sales, and motivated sellers in general.

Please contact me: Marsha Montoya Mayer- Realtor
Paradise Properties of Florida, Inc.
Direct Cell: 561-329-0428 Web:
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 20, 2010
Molly Beringson answered:
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Victoria answered:
Hi Elizabeth,
I have been in that house you are asking about. It was a year ago when my fiance and I were looking at homes in the area and I can tell you that you don't want it. It would have to be gutted from top to bottom it was so bad. I had a contractor friend of mine take a look at it and he went into the backyard (it was waist high) and he said the backyard is higher than the house. He noticed there were french drains in the back as well as on the side, so obviously it has had water problems before. You would not only have to do ALOT of cosmetic work as well as electric and plumbing. Keep looking, you'll find your dream home, it's not this one. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 9, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
Deutche Bank does not sell their own listings, they use a couple of different Asset management companies. Once teh property goes through the process after the foreclosure takes place, it will be listed with one of the approved brokers in their network. You may not be able to get any information by contacting the bank directly. Your best bet is to check the house for when an agent or manager is assigned, as teh house will be posted with a notice with a contact name and number. Good luck with your search ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 30, 2009
John Sacktig answered:
Happytrails, You can work with the bank to get the done. It is not "illegal" for banks to sell the properties and banks do work with buyers to purchase short sales and foreclosures.

If you are going to look for a Realtor to help you, find one that knows about short sales, foreclosures and has the experience and UNDERSTANDING of what is involved in getting this transaction done. There is a process that must be followed to the letter of the bank's requirements. No, there are no extra points for the paperwork to be "packaged correctly" But, there is proper documentation that will be outlined to you from the bank in submitting an offer. It is not rocket science, it is understanding the process, persistence and determination that gets the house.

The bank is intersted in getting their money back. Period. From a buyer, a Realtor with a buyer, an Attorney with a buyer.. a buyer.
... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 30, 2009
John Sacktig answered:

You can work directly with the bank. Banks usually do everything through the fax.. it goes to the PC of the person handling the transaction. Keep up with the letters weekly.. you will get a response. It is the process that is slow and the amount of these transactions that are in the pipe.. Banks are hurting in the help department.

Don’t worry about keeping any costs down for the bank and yourself.. There is going to be a number that bank is going to accept, either way.. Agent or not, there is a number the bank will take.

Sounds to me that there are two loans and that is the reason you are having a hard time. Are you dealing with both separate? Or together? Down this have a first and second loan?

Email me or contact me to discuss further and maybe I can help.

John Sacktig
Broker /Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Cell: 732-213-1409
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 12, 2009
Mike Linkenauger answered:
The best place to start is to find a foreclosure or short sale specialist to find info on it and submit a bid!
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice