Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07605 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sat Jul 22, 2017
Rmmatera315 asked:
Mon Jan 4, 2016
Amelia Robinette answered:
Wed Oct 8, 2014
Janardan "Reddy" Nukalapati answered:
If they are any open permits, that work has to be reinspected by the town before getting a CO.

0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Maria FORSBERG-VILLON answered:
I work in the area and have sucessfully completed short sales since 2008!
Feel free to call me at the office 201 - 342 7208 or send me an email!
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Tue May 14, 2013
Janardan "Reddy" Nukalapati answered:
Usually the commerical zoned property sells for higher value and therefore the assessments are higher.
Most weight in the assessment goes for building area, lot area, location and the age.The 2 bath is taxed slightly higher than 1 1/2 bath since there are more plumbing fixtures and load on the sewers.
The corner lots are taxes slightly higher since they have more street frontage and appeal but higher maintenance cost for the city.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice