Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07461 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Tanya Ess-Young answered:
Contact Trulia support at the bottom right of any Trulia page or via 1-888-466-3501
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Suzanne Parisi answered:
Dear Slatehill,

If there is incorrect information on the property and you are represented by a listing agent you need to correct this information. If you have listed for sale by owner what type of questions are they so I can direct you.

I can be reached at 201-259-5205
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Barbara Bertone answered:
According to the State's Office of Animal Welfare, a license cannopt be transferred. Check this site: Sepcifically look at item b in section "4:19-15.8 Licensing of kennel, pet shop, shelter, pound". It seems that the new buyer would need to fill out a new license request. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 31, 2011
Laura Feghali answered:
Hello Chris,
Your local planning and zoning dept. would have that information as zone codes may differ in each municipality. Sometimes this information can be found on-line on the town's web site under "zoning regulations" or give them a call.
Good luck!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Jenn404 answered:
Well to be honest with you, the area is QUICKLY falling apart, yet the taxes are continually increasing!! I moved out of Wantage Twp.(Sussex, Nj) 3 years ago to NC where the cost of living was much better. Sussex county is a beautiful place to raise your children, however it is HORRIBLE in the winter to travel the unkept roads, the cost to heat your home is out of site, and the school systems are HORRIBLE!! My mother was a teacher in the Sussex Wantage school system for her whole teaching career, and the teachers she is still friends with are MISERABLE!! Schools are falling apart, administration is awful, and like I said...taxes are increasing but you are getting NOTHING for your money. I don't think that you will find a townhouse in a great neighborhood for the reasonable price, however you have to take the good with the sacrafice cost for it worth it??? Hope this helps! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Francesca Patrizio answered:

There are two ways within which you can "cancel" the listing of your house . . .. a conditional and an unconditional withdrawal (at least these are the options here in Monmouth/Ocean County).

The conditional withdrawal is designed to protect the real estate company from sellers who may be negotiating direct with a buyer and wishing to avoid the commissions despite the marketing efforts (and monies spent) of the listing company that may have produced the buyers. Most often the original listing contract will hold a seller liable for 30 days to 6 months after the original listing date for commissions due (the depends on the specifics of the contract) should the property be shown to the buyer by either the listing agent or a buyers agent while active. Again, in place to protect those of us who invest oodles of time and energy in procuring a sale.

An unconditional withdrawal with most agencies is more difficult to acquire as this releases the realtors from future commission liability.

Love and Peace,
Francesca, Realtor, ePro
732.606.2931 (24/7)
... more
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Matthew De Fede answered:
I also have an area where you can compare communities, email me the address and I can check it out I live up in west milford northern passiac county also where will you be commuting to? ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice