Local Info in 07109 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fslf25, Home Owner in Newark, NJ
Fslf25 asked:
I have some bad debt in my corporate books. what collection agency would you all recommend that I ask to help me collect debt? or I can sell them my bad debt for pennies on the dollar.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 26, 2011 General Area in 07109
Carl Ben Wit…, Real Estate Pro in Upper Montclair, NJ
Carl Ben Witzig answered:
Hi, if I ask the town to re-assess my house, would they object the bathroom n kitchen that I built without
Just stumbled on this question in August. I wonder what happened? I closed on a home made job in BV not long ago. Town wanted permits to be opened- building, electric, plumbing. Then in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 21, 2009 General Area in 07109
Kenneth Verb…, Real Estate Pro in PRINCETON, NJ
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
How I go about to changing the zoning code from 1 family to 2 family?
contact your local zoning officer. It is less expensive than going to attorney to start with. They can give you an idea of how agreeable they would be with a change. Variances will also ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 10, 2008 General Area in 07109
Marc Paolella, Real Estate Pro in Succasunna, NJ
Marc Paolella answered:
What zone :RA1 means?
Hi Lizette,

If you would like a copy of the zoning map and description of zones in Belleville or Newark, contact me via my profile or website and I'll e-mail them over. I have access ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 9, 2008 In My Neighborhood in 07109
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Essex County > Belleville > 07109 > Local Info in 07109
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer