Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 07102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Claudia Borges answered:
It means when you are selling the property, the owner has to apply for a Continued Certificate of Occupancy and Smoke Cetificate. If you are the owner and wants to rent the place you have to make sure that the towhome has all the smoke detectors, fire extinguisher and carbon monoxides on right place. If you need help to rent your townhome please do not hesitate to contact me at my office.
Thank you,
Claudia Borges
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 1, 2010
John Sacktig answered:
Well, if this is as you write it, none of it sounds right and you should contact the broker of the agency that this person works for.

How did you find out the details on how this all transpired?

Were you aware that there was a fee from the start of looking?
... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice