Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07080 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Thu Sep 14, 2017
Trishcampb asked:
The house has four bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs (master and smallest bedroom). The kitchen is wedged between a formal dining room and the smallest bedroom. We'd like to…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 29, 2017
Elfr47 asked:
Sellers don't know what their home appraised for after they sell their home. Wouldn't this avoid listing your home under value? Seems worth the $300. investment. If you get an offer in…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 2, 2016
Archie asked:
the property we are buying is in names of the husband and wife. they are taking divorce and she gone 'ghost'. Agreed closing deadline is 15days away.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 26, 2016
Ben Strom answered:
If no one else has claimed it you should be able to type the address in and claim it - if not you will have to create a new listing from scratch.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 22, 2016
2234murrayave asked:
i posted a for sale by owner for 2234 Murray Ave, south plainfield, nj. I am unable to edit the listing. It is not giving me the edit home facts under the photo as you indicated. Currently…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 3, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
It costs nothing, but fsbo can not be posted on Trulia. Only licensed agents can post homes for sale.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 18, 2015
Ray answered:
Great article. Thanks for the info, you made it easy to understand. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a quitclaim deed form, I found a blank form here.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 15, 2014
Christopher "John" Kruk answered:
It isn't just "some veterans benefit", only 100% disabled vet's and their surviving spouses are entitled to having their property taxes waived on their primary home. The taxes are being paid in the end, but the State of NJ. Your municipality still gets funding for their budget, the school and their portion of the county tax from the State for fully disabled vets.

If she moved out and into a retirement home or with family, she shouldn't be burdened with the property tax just because she is no longer able to live there. If she buys another home, then the tax is exempt on the new residence, not the one her grandchild resides in. Once she passes away, the new owner will have to pay the full tax bill again.
... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Kinal37 asked:
I want rent house with 1 bedroom under 900 with heat and water near Iselin staples? or near Brunswick ave, Edison, NJ?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue May 21, 2013
Tina Rebimbas Torres answered:

you need to get a general area, where you would feel comfortable driving to and from everyday. Family or Friends....ETC.

For $300k you have many options.
My first question is are you pre-approved for $300k??
If yes...then look up to $325..... if a house is over priced it will sit on the market for awhile and may eventually come down in price.

Keep Union County in Mind... its has many GREAT AREAS.... Exit 135-140 on Parkway.
You can find a GREAT HOUSE for that price range in Keniworth, Roselle Park and Union
All at exit 138-139

You can email me if you have any questions.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice