07069 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Edith Miller…, Real Estate Pro in Summit, NJ
Edith Miller Angelo answered:
Is it possible to send our offer offer to a bank for a house which is in short sale?
If the home is not currently listed with a realtor, you can go directly to the bank but it had better be an all cash, 'as is' offer, which is what many builders; do who are snapping the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013 Foreclosure in 07069
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Somerset County > Watchung > 07069
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer