Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 07039 : Real Estate Advice

  • All36
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Nov 20, 2009
Kevin Strawter answered:
Go to the local courthouse tax collector office in the town where the home resides.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice