Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in 07018 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Nov 24, 2009
George Kasimos answered:
The $1,500 a month will be added to your gross income. Then your accountant will subtract expenses such as , real estate taxes, repairs, depreciation, etc... I would definetely talk to an accountant.

I've owned several properties both personally and via LLC. Your accountant should be able to offset most of the additional income you will be showing on your taxes.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice