Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07015 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Mike Sullivan answered:
you can shop around for attorneys and not opt to close without one to represent you!
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice