Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07010 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Mon Jan 2, 2017
Jean Futoran asked:
Mon Oct 17, 2016
Angelica P answered:

Yes you can. To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 1, 2016
Pflorez asked:
information. Please provide contact information and when can apartment be viewed. I can be reached at (917) 603-9013. I am not with a real estate- I am looking to buy/rent ASAP.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 15, 2016
thinz answered:
How much time do you have? It can get kind of overwhelming if you are also working full time and need to stay on top of everything. Would you want to be the contractor for your home be built by all the other parties involved to save on the contractor % cost? If you have patience and are familiar with the process, go for it. You may want to think about a marketing plan for getting the home exposure. You may decide to list with an agent after you've given it a try.
Tom Hinz
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 24, 2014
Ronald Shaffery answered:
Please be careful with rent to own contracts. I have seen a couple of people burned by the clauses in the contract. be sure to have an experienced real estate attorney review the contract before you sign anything. Good luck to you. ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 17, 2014
Ronald Shaffery answered:
Hello Nik,

A great place to look for distressed properties is on the HUD website (link below). These are homes that had government loans and were foreclosed upon. I do want to point out that distressed properties usually end up costing more due to neglected maintenance. In order to rent a unit you will have to get a rental C.O. which is usually harder to get than a standard purchase certificate of occupancy. You might want to talk to a mortgage lender about a 100% USDA loan so you have more money to play with. I wish you the best of luck on your search. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 24, 2014
Mercure Volt answered:
Are you the purchaser? Are you working with a lawyer familiar with such contracts?
I purchased a property with seller financing. It was one of the best things I have done. I know a lot of agents don't agree, but it can be done, and can be a win-win for all. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 9, 2013
Arthur Caponegro answered:
I suggest you speak to 2-3 agents and depending on how they respond, make your choice based on how comfortable you are dealing with the agent who has your interest at heart, not the commission. ... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 17, 2013
John Sacktig answered:
Jose! The question was asked in 2008.. So, you have been answering a lot of questions here with the same spam'ish answer.. not really looking at what you are answering. Seems to me that you are not really interested in what people have to say, rather selling mortgages... kinda think that is what got the market in trouble in the first place. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 17, 2013
Jose Martinez answered:
I have closed millions in both short sale and foreclosed deals.

Call me I can Help!!

Jose Martinez
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice