Property Q&A in 07006 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Oropollomt, Home Buyer in Montclair, NJ
Oropollomt asked:
How do I remove the pictures of the interior of the house. I feel this is a security issue. Thank You --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 28, 2015 Property Q&A in 07006
Ian A. Wolf, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Ian A. Wolf answered:
my home is in foreclosure, only soc. security income $2000/m, no savings or properties no cars.I will be loosing my house. Should I pay the insurance?
If you don't pay the insurance, the lender may put a policy in place at your expense and it may only cover the banks interest for replacement value. It is important to note that th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 10, 2010 Property Q&A in 07006
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Essex County > Caldwell > 07006 > Property Q&A in 07006
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer